Saturday 21 September 2013

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 20th September 2013 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Naksh and Yash waiting for Ananya. They ask her where is your specs. Naksh says its gone, mumma told me about it. Ananya says I can see it very well. Naksh teases Ananya. Ananya gets fooled and says why can’t I see properly. Naksh says we have fooled you. Ananya says I won’t leave you. They discuss about the competition. Naksh says my parents are going to do western dance. Ananya says we still have to decide. Naksh says I will something good. They have a discussion. Naksh feels bad listening to others. Akshara’s mum sees Ananya specs. She says Ananya might be having problem without the specs. Dadi laughs and says Ananya got rid of the, did you forget. She says yes, I m growing old now.


Akshara gives some work to the maids. Naksh comes home and says I will sing the rock song. Maa asks whats it. Akshara tells Maa about it. Naksh says we have the competition at school. Akshara asks about Riya. Naksh says Riya is doing something else. Akshara says you can practice on the piano and do that in competition. Naksh asks Akshara to teach him rock music. Akshara says I don’t know. Akshara and Maa have a talk. Ananya calls Varsha to tell them about the competition. Dadi and Akshara’s mum says will they be able to take part, they are busy. Ananya says I want to talk to mumma. Dadi says she might be busy, they will call you back. Ananya says no, I want to talk to her urgent.


Akshara teaches piano and singing to Naksh. Naksh says how will I sing it. Bhabhimaa praises Akshara and asks Maa what happened. Maa says its itching again. Akshara sings the devotional song. Naksh says I don’t want to sing this, I want to sing rock song. Naksh leaves. Varsha is doing the work in office. She finishes her work and calls home. She asks about Ananya. They say Ananya has some work with you, about a competition. Akshara’s mum says don’t regret on anything, I have seen Akshara regretting. She says you should understand this. Varsha thanks her for supporting her.


Akshara asks Naksh to perform on Indian music. Naksh says no, I want to do rock song. He does something like rockstars. Bhabhimaa and Maa laughs and says we don’t understand. Akshara’s friend Payal comes with her son Aditya. Naksh tells them about the competition. Maa asks her to sit and she will send tea for her. Akshara talks to her and tells her about the competition. Payal says learn it, it would be easy. Akshara says there is no one to teach me. Payal encourages Akshara and asks her to learn the things for Naksh’s sake. Naksh requests Akshara to learn it. Askhara says ok fine, I will talk with Naitik.


Akshara tells Maa that she has to agree with Naksh. Maa says tell his teacher to take care of Naksh. Naksh asks Dadda ji can I become a rockstar. He asks Maa to come and see a video with him. Naitik comes home and asks whats going on. Akshara tells him about Naksh’s rock music. He is insisting that we should teach him rock music. Akshara says what should we do, we will admit him in rock music classes. Naitik says if Naksh gets much interest in it, then what. Akshara and Naitik imagine Naksh as a rockstar. Akshara says we shall do the salsa dance for Naksh’s sake. Naitik says no. Akshara says so you go and talk with Naksh’s teacher.


Naitik says how will I manage all this, its giving pressure. He talks to Akshara about the competition. He says I m very excited hat you chose me as your dance partner. Akshara says we have to do it, even I don’t know how to dance. Naitik says where is the time to learn dance. Naksh says please agree. Naitik scolds Naksh. Naksh says sorry. Naitik says I can’t. Naksh does emotional blackmail. Naitik says I have much work. Maa comes and ask swhy is Naksh crying. Naksh says Naitik is not agreeing, I m requesting him. Maa asks Naitik to agree. Naitik says but… Maa says look at Naksh. Naitik asks Naksh to stop acting. Maa says why are you scolding him, its the school’s mistake that they keep such things. Naitik says I don’t have time to learn the western dance. Maa takes Naksh’s side.


Varsha and Shaurya come home and Ananya is angry on them. Varsha talks to Ananya and says sorry for not taking her call. Ananya is annoyed and says don’t go to office from tomorrow. Shaurya says why. Ananya says she is not having time for me. Ananya leaves.


Naksh is doing rock song infront of Maa and Bhabhimaa. Bhabhimaa asks about Akshara and Naitik. Maa says they are trying to learn the western dance. They discuss what parents have to do for their kids. Maa says Naitik was not ready but I made him agree. Bhabhimaa asks will Akshara has to wear western clothes. Maa is stunned. Naitik comes to Akshara and says we have to go to learn salsa dance in lunch time. He says we will start from tomorrow. Akshara says will you be able to do it. Akshara says Riya’s mum is confident and said she already knows salsa dance. Naitik says we have to do it. He says Naksh is very smart. Akshara says yes. Naitik says I will try, I know something, I will teach you.


Precap:

Naitik and Akshara start practicing salsa dance. Maa and Bhabhimaa see them dancing.
Posted By: Unknown

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 20th September 2013 Written Episode

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

My Zimbio
© TV Serial Episode All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates