Saturday 21 September 2013

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 13th September 2013 Written Episode

Scene 1
Virat lies manvi on the bed. The man in whose house they are tells them that his wife will help them with all the things. Doctor asks them to

Scene 2
Everybody is up for pooja. Jeevika and Viren says that they have named their child Mansiya on the name on manvi.
Manvi says that i never thought that i will ever see this day. I am seeing this day because of a person my sister. You saved me like a mother taught me like a father. Protected me like a brother. I never saw my mom neither my lord but my sister. You are my evrything. Thankyou for evrything.
A flashback of memories of their beautiful past comes in front of their eyes. They both sing ‘Ek hazaroo main meri behna hai’ and hug each other.
Monty sings along them and hugs them both. Everyone is so happy. Matan joins them.They all hugs Bari beeji.
Viren says, in happiness jeevika cries in sadness jeevika cries. I guess we should have some fun. Lights please. Virat follows him.

Scene 3
Jeevika and Viren are putting some great moves on ‘Patiyala pack’. Everybody is dancing along them.

Scene 4
Virat enters. Dancing like a super star. Manvi comes on the floor. They are rocking the dance floor on ‘Aya dehli wali girlfriend’. Everybody is enjoying the bash.
the party is at its peak. Jeevika, viren, monty, beeji, matan, maa, swamni everone is smiling. Manvi gets Viren and jeevika on the floor. They start the moves along.
Jeevika is not feeling good. She goes running. Everyone follows her. When she comes back manvi informs hinm that he is becoming father second time. They all hug each other and say this is a moment of double happiness. The musicians come and everybody starts the bhangra. Viren and jeevika are picturing a perfect happy couple together and so are manvi and Virat.
One beeji’s suggestion they capture the moment by taking a family photograph.
They live happily ever after.

The end.
Posted By: Unknown

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai 13th September 2013 Written Episode

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

My Zimbio
© TV Serial Episode All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates